Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 10, 2010

{ can i seduce anyone with a black shawl? }



photos are taken by magic remote
shawl: vintage

Little experiment with my new just delivered <nikon ml-l3 wireless remote control> 
awesome!...


sometimes i'm just pretending that i am busy, when i'm really not, it's just i want to stay alone with myself!.... busy, pretend, alone, myself  We're all as lonely as we want to be.i just love my new remote control and slideshow maker, buy the way, i'm looking for a pers.photografer) )...



5 comments:

  1. wonderful&creativ pics,dear!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pics! im desperate to find a remote for my camera xx

    http://shutterbug-z.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have to work harder to take minimalist photos, I see you more creative in outside...

    ReplyDelete